12.4.12

Main bathroom wall lights....Take three!

 I'm still struggling with the selection of wall lights for the main bathroom. After previously purchasing these and realising they were wrong, I tried another style.


No matter whether placed horizontally or vertically, they too weren't right so back they've gone.



 So now we're at Take three. I'm wondering if they're even necessary at this point and am seriously considering just giving them a miss.
Or....
do I slowly work my way through these to try and find 'the one'?











I wonder if I printed out a scaled picture and stuck it on the wall, would it help give me the correct feeling to help me decide. (Without the buy, try and disappointing return scenario on repeat!)
What do you do when faced with a decorating quandary?
Any suggestions????


x KL

 Thank you for stopping by my blog. You are very welcome and encouraged to comment. I love receiving feedback! I also love watching a new pretty picture box added to my followers - would love you to join me so I can get to know you too!

5 comments:

  1. I like this one: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-1Ye6FlGgON4/T4UFCTDvGyI/AAAAAAAABxQ/I9TgZuuc_8s/s1600/5.jpg

    But if it was me I'd just forget about them all together. But then again I'm very minimalist *shy*

    B

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THe link hasn't worked for me B! You have my e-mail, could you send me a pic or try again? Am interested in your opinion.
      x KL

      Delete
    2. YES IT HAS! LOL! I liked that one too but I sourced the pic from overseas and am not sure if it's available in Australia! I'm going spare over this one decision!
      xKL

      Delete
  2. Hi, the only thing I'd try is going to a lighting store and getting them to come out for a consultation.
    My hubbie's an electrician and he often recommends a local lighting store to owners who are having difficulty making a decision. It's not easy choosing something that you're going to have to live with for a long time
    Hope that's a help
    Lesley
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Leslie, I appreciate your comments and I often recommend the same thing. I'm really being fussy for this situation and it's more the choice that's a problem with the local suppliers; they just don't have access to or knowledge of, 'what's out there'!
      x KL

      Delete

I've recently had some problems with not receiving comments. I have removed word verification to try to rectify this issue. If your much appreciated comment doesn't appear please let me know via email so I can try something else! All comments and feedback are warmly welcomed! x KL