3.11.12

Blog opinions required!

I've been playing round with my little blog; mostly with colours and the title banner.

I've made the change to a white background but now I think I prefer the old black colour.
As a reader, which do you prefer?

In keeping the new white I'll have to amend previous posts as I used allot of white font which has disappeared with the white background.

The Black that I used in the past was a point of difference but was it more difficult to read?
I quite like images against a black background.

BLACK or WHITE?

x KL

Thank you for stopping by my blog. You are very welcome and encouraged to comment. I love receiving feedback! I also love watching a new pretty picture box added to my followers - would love you to join me so I can get to know you too!

8 comments:

  1. You shouldn't have to manually change all the font colours/sizes etc. If you go to Template and then click on the Customise button, and then Advanced, you will see all the options for modifying your text etc blog-wide.

    Hope this helps.

    B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Black or white, I am not fussed either way. As long as there is enough contrast between the text and the background, that's the main thing.

    B

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked the black, it was distinctly you. Kx (The Blog a House Built)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so true, about the black background being distinctly you KL :)

      B

      Delete
  4. Both look good, KL. As B said, as long as there is contrast between the black background and the text, the black works as well as the white. Go with what you like, it's your blog after all :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mel@Georgica PondNovember 04, 2012

    I prefer white. Clean, crisp, makes photos and text stand out. Nice and simple. I found the dark a bit overwhelming and hard to see things sometimes if I'm really honest! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. white all the way! i am finding it a lot easier to read your blog, it seems less cluttered xx

    ReplyDelete

I've recently had some problems with not receiving comments. I have removed word verification to try to rectify this issue. If your much appreciated comment doesn't appear please let me know via email so I can try something else! All comments and feedback are warmly welcomed! x KL