29.9.13

Sh*t, Bugger, Bum, Pooh...and repeat!

( ....sorry Mum)

Remember how I debated the pros and cons of a major Camilla purchase HERE?


Indecisively, I bought both the long dress and the shirt...after which the perfect compromise, a short, lace-up kaftan was released! (Left, below) 
S.B.B.P.!

 
Then, my 50th birthday celebrations (for which I invested in said clothing) was cancelled.
S.B.B.P.!
And the design above right emerged....
S.B.B.P....and repeat!

all @ 20% off !!!!
W.T.F.!
S.B.B.P. .....*#^%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






I feel much better now,

Thank you



x KL 

Thank you for stopping by my blog. You are very welcome and encouraged to comment, I love receiving feedback!

4 comments:

  1. Oh no, how annoying xT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why does sh*t like this always happen? I totally understand, this would definitely happen to me. Kx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwww

    I hate when that happens!!!

    Can you return and repurchase at the reduced price? :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No! 24 hour sale. Pffft. Have returned the long one though; it fitted (yay) but made me look bigger than I am. I may also be in a weight denial stupor. X kl

      Delete

I've recently had some problems with not receiving comments. I have removed word verification to try to rectify this issue. If your much appreciated comment doesn't appear please let me know via email so I can try something else! All comments and feedback are warmly welcomed! x KL