22.3.12

Rain Shower purchase! Yay!

 The main bedroom ensuite is progressing....and, you guessed it, slowly! 
It never ceases to amaze me how much timber is 'eaten-up' in adding niches, lowered ceilings and pelmets but details like these take a room from ordinary to extra-ordinary!
I've already purchased the majority of the P.C items, (mostly on sale) but the over-head rain shower needed immediate ordering to finalise the plumbing.


We first fell in love with the idea of an over head rain shower when staying at a Sydney hotel (can't remember which, The Westin rings a bell but I can't find a photo to confirm it!) 
And have seen many pictures since that have kept 'the dream alive'!



The 'dream' shower morphed into a newer beast in the mean time. Complete with LED lighting.


WOW!
So off I went in search of our piece of tropical paradise.
Mmmmm... there's nothing like the 'B' word (that's 'Budget' for the uninitiated), to bring a fantasy and quickened pulse back under control.

 

















So here we have it; the Rogerseller 'Cloud Cover'  ceiling mounted shower head. With LED lighting on LHS (Aaahhh....), same sans LED on RHS.... that one's mine and, I think I can still afford soap!

x KL

 Thank you for stopping by my blog. You are very welcome and encouraged to comment. I love receiving feedback! I also love watching a new pretty picture box added to my followers - would love you to join me so I can get to know you too!

8 comments:

  1. We are having the LED shower heads. i didnt like them at first, but i do now.
    i really like the black or really dark shower wall.
    Pen x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooohh Pen, lucky you! I love them too but the LED versions exceeded our budget. I love the black rear walled shower too, particularly with the LED's. Look forward to watching your progress on this too!
      x KL

      Delete
  2. That looks magical. You won't want to get out of your shower :)

    B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, any of those would be amazing! Puts our ancient showerhead to shame...

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW KL its going to be fabulous, I love your ideas so I cant wait to see progress pics!!!
    Budget really does spoil all of the fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow it's fabulous - that will be a shower you'll never want to get out of. We had something similar in our country place and I'm sure we didn't help the drought at the time because it was too lovely to get out and especially in winter you just wanted to stay there all day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all for your comments. I believe these shower heads are flow limited (to get a good star rating). If we remove these (Shhhh, who does that!?) we void the warranty. Damn!
    x KL

    ReplyDelete

I've recently had some problems with not receiving comments. I have removed word verification to try to rectify this issue. If your much appreciated comment doesn't appear please let me know via email so I can try something else! All comments and feedback are warmly welcomed! x KL