30.10.15

zipp

Today I have re-visited every one of my own blog posts in a fruitless search for an image of our kitchen, pre-plastering. I was hoping for a visual reminder of the exact location of a big ceiling beam before drilling holes in the ceiling for downlights! This time wasting experience has provided me with three revelations:

1. When building, take some snaps pre-plaster for later reference if required.
2. Preferably store pics somewhere you can find them. (Having experienced this dilema before) LOL
3. I realy enjoyed re-visiting my own inspiration past posts. (eeek!) To me, they illustrate how my design direction has morphed and somewhat matured. They also help me identify 'my' aesthetic through repetition whilst highlighting when I am temporarily 'swayed' by a fad / trend. Interesting. (To me. Ba ha ha)

Sooo...having found zipp in regards to the hidden beam, here's a fave design project that's been around the traps for awhile but one I'd like to include here for my own aforementioned benefit!

ZIPP Shelter














Interested in more?
A terrific synopsis of this building and the concept behind it can be found HERE.

x KL

Thank you for stopping by my blog. 
You are very welcome and encouraged to comment, I love receiving feedback!

2 comments:

  1. I don't even know how I ended up here, but I thought
    this post was good. I do not know who you are but certainly
    you are going to a famous blogger if you are
    not already ;) Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these photos - so enchanting!

    ReplyDelete

I've recently had some problems with not receiving comments. I have removed word verification to try to rectify this issue. If your much appreciated comment doesn't appear please let me know via email so I can try something else! All comments and feedback are warmly welcomed! x KL