11.3.15

New Season Homewares

I love the changes that a new season brings, especially those affecting the home in autumn and spring. Freshly into Autumn, my fave stores are restocking their wares in tempting new designs that reflect now, global trends.
Here's some of my latest faves:


1. The ombre trend is fading (LOL) but this snugly throw in blue still looks the business to Moi! Ombre Throw in Blue $59.95 $44.95 Bed Bath 'n Table

2. Love the Scandi look but find the Pia Cross blankey a bit exy? Try this look-a-like; Portland Onyx Throw $99.99 from Adairs

3. Addicted to linen sheeting? Warm up the palette for autumn with colour-of-the-moment, Indigo from $75 (pair of pillowcases) In Bed Store

4. 5. & 6. I love beautiful towels and the Vue Spa range are sumptuous. Love the velvet banding and jewel like colours!(emerging trend?) There are multitudes of mix 'n match items too! Pictured are turquoise, chevron silver and charcoal from $9.95 (face washer) exclusive to Myer

7. 8. & 9. No autumn update is complete without some new cushions. I'm crushing the velvet options this season in brights and patterns. Emerald Velvet $120 from Harold's Finishing Touches. Silvan silk velvet $130 and Mavi silk velvet  from $100 Cultiver

And of course, all these items can be purchased online! Yippee!
What's on your wish list for autumn?

x KL

Thank you for stopping by my blog. 
You are very welcome and encouraged to comment, I love receiving feedback!

5 comments:

  1. Love the velvet cushions and the Pia Cross Blanket. Some great ideas to change things up at home. Thanks for sharing. Toni

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THanks for your comment....I love any excuse to "change things up" as you say! I'm going to need a seasonal cushion cupboard! LOL!

      Delete
  2. Hi there! I purchased the Pia Cross Blanket and am dying to put it on the bed but waiting for Autumn to 'kick in'!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too funny...I have the Pia too but waiting to use it in the new rooms when finished. I'm starting to get impatient so might unpack it and use it this autumn too!

      Delete
  3. What you're saying is completely true. I know that everybody must say the same thing, but I just think that you put it in a way that everyone can understand. I'm sure you'll reach so many people with what you've got to say.

    ReplyDelete

I've recently had some problems with not receiving comments. I have removed word verification to try to rectify this issue. If your much appreciated comment doesn't appear please let me know via email so I can try something else! All comments and feedback are warmly welcomed! x KL