I love the changes that a new season brings, especially those affecting the home in autumn and spring. Freshly into Autumn, my fave stores are restocking their wares in tempting new designs that reflect now, global trends.
Here's some of my latest faves:
1. The ombre trend is fading (LOL) but this snugly throw in blue still looks the business to Moi! Ombre Throw in Blue
$59.95 $44.95 Bed Bath 'n Table
2. Love the Scandi look but find the Pia Cross blankey a bit exy? Try this look-a-like; Portland Onyx Throw $99.99 from Adairs
3. Addicted to linen sheeting? Warm up the palette for autumn with colour-of-the-moment, Indigo from $75 (pair of pillowcases) In Bed Store
4. 5. & 6. I love beautiful towels and the Vue Spa range are sumptuous. Love the velvet banding and jewel like colours!(emerging trend?) There are multitudes of mix 'n match items too! Pictured are turquoise, chevron silver and charcoal from $9.95 (face washer) exclusive to Myer
7. 8. & 9. No autumn update is complete without some new cushions. I'm crushing the velvet options this season in brights and patterns. Emerald Velvet $120 from Harold's Finishing Touches. Silvan silk velvet $130 and Mavi silk velvet from $100 Cultiver
And of course, all these items can be purchased online! Yippee!
What's on your wish list for autumn?
Thank you for stopping by my blog.
You are very welcome and encouraged to comment, I love receiving feedback!