21.7.15

....and in breaking news


 In exciting news, Johanna Griggs and Peter Colquhoun along with the Better Homes & Gardens TV crew, have filmed a segment featuring The Avoca Beach House. My husband was the builder of this award winning home designed by architects Steven Isaacs and Lisa Saville of Architecture Saville Isaacs.


I've posted about this home before HERE, and am very excited about seeing it presented on the programme and hearing what Pete and Joh say about it.

Screen grab from TV Better Homes & Gardens advertising
The segment will be aired on the 7 network 
this Friday, July 24 between 7 - 8:30 pm.


If you watch it, don't forget to let me know what you think!


x KL

Thank you for stopping by my blog.
You are very welcome and encouraged to comment, I love receiving feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've recently had some problems with not receiving comments. I have removed word verification to try to rectify this issue. If your much appreciated comment doesn't appear please let me know via email so I can try something else! All comments and feedback are warmly welcomed! x KL