31.3.11

Good 'ol gut instincts

Well, the first pic is my screen saver. It has been so for..... oooh, over twelve months. Do I notice it anymore?
(awkward pause)
Yes! Today!
Life is fraught with indecision and worry . With 'What if's?'. I'm always asking my girls, "what's your gut telling you?' when they come for advice.
I'm hearing it now too. So today, I also re-visited my mantra:

and.... am just going to get on with it!!!
Oooh, the children will be happy!
(I 'm thinking a lottery ticket may be in order too.?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've recently had some problems with not receiving comments. I have removed word verification to try to rectify this issue. If your much appreciated comment doesn't appear please let me know via email so I can try something else! All comments and feedback are warmly welcomed! x KL