9.6.14

winter


via Abode
 Mother Nature skipped Autumn and Winter has been slow to arrive here this year. Whilst we have been enjoying the unseasonably warm weather, I was aware of a strong desire for some variation. This long weekend has brought wet, cooler temperatures and although not nice for holiday makers, I've quite enjoyed the excuse to snuggle-up inside. I think I was missing the transformation in wardrobe and decor that comes with a change of season!

One of the items on my winter 'radar' and wish-list has been Mongolian wool cushions.


 
 Anywho, in perfect timing, a white, Mongolian wool cushion has arrived at La Hacienda from Abode Living! It has definitely added the requisite texture and warmth to our new sofa and is divinely soft. 
Only problem? I think it needs a friend...

x KL

Thank you for stopping by my blog. You are very welcome and encouraged to comment, I love receiving feedback!

5 comments:

  1. So funny, I just did a post on the same thing with a couple of the same images a few days ago!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw it!!!! We are hitting winter here; these skins are perfect,! Perfect seasonal items.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for your comment! I think they're gorgeous too....maybe I need two? Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AnonymousJune 20, 2014

    Winter is coming...

    ReplyDelete

I've recently had some problems with not receiving comments. I have removed word verification to try to rectify this issue. If your much appreciated comment doesn't appear please let me know via email so I can try something else! All comments and feedback are warmly welcomed! x KL