1.11.14

You may say I'm a dreamer....

 ....but I'm not the only one.

A few months back we took a family weekend trip to Jenolan Caves
On the way there, we stopped in beautiful Leura for lunch and supplies. My daughters and I couldn't resist a quick peep inside the local shops too. We were very taken with a window display created using multiple white dream-catchers which were stunning, unlike the abysmal pictures! They obviously stuck a chord, as my daughter A has asked for one for Christmas. 
I get stressed easily and have learnt that the secret to alleviating this is being well organised. 
With most of my Christmas shopping complete, I have frantically tried to source something similar and eventually found a local shop prepared to make a white version, of their design (pictured below) for me.


Cost? Approx $100.
W. T.  F. ?

Guess I'm making one...

Wish me luck!

x KL

Thank you for stopping by my blog.
You are very welcome and encouraged to comment, I love receiving feedback!

4 comments:

  1. You should check out Glamour Coastal Living... she has started making dream catchers similar style. Very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the recommendation Leanne! Buying one would be SO much easier and as with such things, once you price up the materials cost there is very little difference in price!

      Delete
    2. AND she's having a giveaway of one of her beautiful creations! Woo Hoo! I've entered and have all the bits I can, crossed!

      Delete

I've recently had some problems with not receiving comments. I have removed word verification to try to rectify this issue. If your much appreciated comment doesn't appear please let me know via email so I can try something else! All comments and feedback are warmly welcomed! x KL