The Leibster Blog Award is a fantastic idea created to promote and support new blogs.
I follow Jess from A Little Part of The World, who recently received this award. She in turn, generously nominated me.
Now, I don't consider myself as a 'new' blogger, having surpassed my 4 year blog anniversary and 500th post. Also, I was nominated for this award almost exactly three years ago, twice! (HERE) Back then, the Leibster was sans questions, so it has morphed a little as it has been passed about! I do however always welcome new readership and love finding new blogs to follow, so here we go!
The rules that came with this nomination were:
1. Link back and recognise the blogger who nominated you.
2. Answer ten questions given by the nominator.
3. Nominate ten other bloggers for the award.
4. Create ten questions for nominees to answer.
5. Notify your nominees.
6. Get an award button and display it proudly.
My answers to questions from Jess:
What is your greatest fear?
Poking myself in the eye with a needle when sewing by hand. Weird, I know!
What is your earliest memory?
The hullabaloo I caused shoving a Flatsy Doll into the suction tube of a ventilator when I was four. I'd had heart surgery and broke the machine. Oops!
Last night. My man-boy who's taller than me at 12, came screaming out of the laundry because he saw his own reflection in the dark window. Still chuckling!
Have you ever broken a bone? If so, what and how?
Chocolate, Strawberry or Vanilla?
If you could have any super power, what would it be?
Weird. My son asked me this last week. I was told creating peace and wish-giving were not super powers... so - To be able to heal things.
I miss my three 'nest leavers' so much; so anywhere we are together
What do you want for Xmas?
One, stress free dinner with all my family together without rush or deadlines imposing.
Eclectic. I like it all!
If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
Where I am...but in a finished house!
My nominations are:
- Natalie from In The Night Sky
- Laura from Elsee
- Trish from A Dream House for Trish
- Giulia from Something Gorgeous
- Toni from Something Gorgeous
- Johanne from House by the Water
- Heidi from Adelaide Villa
- Shielzy from My Hudson
- Leanne from Lime & Mortar
- Treacy from Our Forever Home
And my questions are:
1. What is your earliest memory? (It's a good one Jess!)
2. How many homes have you lived in?
3. What do you love most about blogging?
4. How would your mother describe you?
5. In five words describe your interior style
6. Current obsessions?
7. What's your most cherished possession?
8. Name three things you're grateful for
9. What are you passionate about?
10. Describe your perfect Christmas
Thanks again Jess for your nomination!
If you're looking for some new reading material / inspiration, check out Jess' blog and those I nominated too!
Thank you for stopping by my blog.
You are very welcome and encouraged to comment, I love receiving feedback!