25.5.12

Salamet Pagi!

Good Morning!

I've finally found a minute to sit and post about my extended absence. 
 Life has been incredibly hectic for us this month. Our planned trip to Bali became a reality sooner than we anticipated and with only a few days to get organised to go, blogging went to the bottom of the to-do-list! 
My eldest daughter and her BF also secured a studio in Newtown and moving day was the day before our departure overseas. David & J were participating in a Father + Son weekend camp so I became the removalist! Great timing! And of course making sure our tradies had plenty of work to keep them occupied during our absence meant some hasty ordering of materials, detailed instruction sheets and late-night confirmation of joinery detailing! Phew!


We stayed for 11 nights at the Padma Resort at Legian, which was recommended to us by several people (we would definitely stay there again) and one night at the Bali Safari and Marine Park which we would also do again in a heartbeat!


I have so many photo's to sort, experiences to share and washing to do....
And playing catch-up with work and my favourite blogs needs to be fitted in somewhere. Hopefully, I'll get time for some regular posts soon!

Sampai jumpa!

x KL 

 Thank you for stopping by my blog. You are very welcome and encouraged to comment. I love receiving feedback! I also love watching a new pretty picture box added to my followers - would love you to join me so I can get to know you too!

2 comments:

  1. Oh how I dream of a holiday in Bali
    Never have been
    Pen c

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I was wondering where you had gotten to, KL! So glad you had a great time, and no doubt all the busy-ness in the lead up was worth it for such a fantastic holiday.

    M
    x

    ReplyDelete

I've recently had some problems with not receiving comments. I have removed word verification to try to rectify this issue. If your much appreciated comment doesn't appear please let me know via email so I can try something else! All comments and feedback are warmly welcomed! x KL