31.5.12

Mid Life Crisis....


 My darling husband is in major trouble...

He turned 49 yesterday and is definitely ticking ALL the boxes for a Mid Life Crisis.
He has been obsessing with the Harley idea....even researching the validity of importation from the United States! Vitamins & supplements? Double tick.
We watched (at his suggestion) the Wild Hogs movie last night and he seriously wanted a tattoo.
 In Bali. Umm, I don't think so.

Lucky he has me for a wife. 
Gotta go...
Need to pluck that gross white hair I noticed in my eyebrow and clean my teeth extra well before bed...

x KL 

Thank you for stopping by my blog. You are very welcome and encouraged to comment. I love receiving feedback! I also love watching a new pretty picture box added to my followers - would love you to join me so I can get to know you too!

3 comments:

  1. I vote that you buy a Harley, get matching tattoos than go on a road trip! Hey, if you can't beat them, join them :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bahaha! That is gold!
    I think my hubby ticks a few too many of those boxes too.
    I better not show him, it may send him over the edge! lol
    Have a great day.
    x Jode

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, I love it, I am 41 & think I identify with most of those, although Im not keen for a Harley or a tatoo. My daughter just got a tatoo & i cried, scarring her beautiful skin like that...not for me!!!
    Your holiday looked amazing, especially the safari.
    Thanks for the tip on french travertine, Im having a field day with all of the eye candy available now I know what to call it!
    Have a fantastic weekend

    ReplyDelete

I've recently had some problems with not receiving comments. I have removed word verification to try to rectify this issue. If your much appreciated comment doesn't appear please let me know via email so I can try something else! All comments and feedback are warmly welcomed! x KL