25.7.13

Stuff.


I've been M.I.A.
 Busy with life. Here's a brief synopsis.


 I'm no Royalist, but have really enjoyed the excitement surrounding the new Princes' birth.
With two 'spare' bedrooms, am becoming obsessed with setting up a guest suite. Harvey Norman full bed V's Recollection's Bedhead. Taupe V's Charcoal. Mattress only V's ensemble. Still doing the sums! Opinions?
Scala Spa spout; RR $200! $20 'excess stock' score! Whoop whoop!
LOVE this Sass & Bide Tee. Exy. Doesn't fit. I've noticed as I've grown bigger that the L and XL sell out first. Dear Heidi, Sarah-Jane & Co.:Make more. Make in larger sizes. Make more moolah. Duh!
Having a Butterfly moment. Want a huge collection!
 

Doing lots of research into toilets. Exciting stuff. 
Above are the Ideal Standard Concept suite and pan I'm considering for Mum & Dad's Laundry / Bathroom renovation.

TIP: If you've a bad back, mobility issues or aging, consider an easy height W.C. for your Reno. There are access and mobility standards to consider in specific situations, but surprisingly there's allot on offer that ticks boxes for the domestic market with a look that's quite palatable!


x KL 

 Thank you for stopping by my blog. You are very welcome and encouraged to comment, I love receiving feedback!

2 comments:

  1. Love that tee! Shame about them selling out in your size. But at least you saved money! :)

    Can't wait to read more about your bed/bedhead decisions :)

    It looks like our custom made piece will be going ahead after all! What happened last time, was that after weeks and weeks of trying to find the perfect colour, and settling on the colour, the supplier informed us that they have none in stock! But they seem to have located more... magically... Hmmm

    Re: mattress/vs ensemble
    I had the same dillema :)
    But, because we are starting from scratch (don't already have a king size mattress or ensemble) it made sense to go with the complete bed (bedhead + base) for a more "finished" look. It works out cheaper too, I think...

    B

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi ya B! The L tee didn't fit.... But I so love S & B designs...I reckon they'd sell a motsa of 'bigger girl' clothing if they expanded their sizing range.
      I think I like the complete bed look too....I find bed skirts a p.i.t.a to make beds with and like the more open look that some beds give compared to an ensemble. Davey's got involved (sneak reading the bloggy I thinks) and we might be doing creative things with what we've got ATM. Grrrr.
      I had a similar experience as you with my lounge for the playroom. Fabric deleted but 'just enough' found for my lounge! Ha! It's been sitting in storage ever since but just in case they were honest, I'm grateful! X kl

      Delete

I've recently had some problems with not receiving comments. I have removed word verification to try to rectify this issue. If your much appreciated comment doesn't appear please let me know via email so I can try something else! All comments and feedback are warmly welcomed! x KL