29.7.14

A 'Monet' sunset

It seems I wasn't the only one who was blown away by the beauty of last nights sunset
So many feeds were full of equally breathtaking images. Thought I'd share a few....

From my balcony at Copacabana
Looking over Brisbane Water by Cheryl
Overlooking Luna Park, from North Sydney by Yoland
From a landing plane at Sydney airport. Aaron
Davistown waterfront by Kelly
Terrigal
Castle Hill, Sydney by Lennon Bros Circus
Figintherose
Sydney
Baulkham Hills by Jan


x KL

Thank you for stopping by my blog. You are very welcome and encouraged to comment, I love receiving feedback!

2 comments:

  1. they are incredible - aren't we lucky to get sunsets like this in winter in Australia?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely Virginia! Not sure I've witnessed anything quite like this before though!

      Delete

I've recently had some problems with not receiving comments. I have removed word verification to try to rectify this issue. If your much appreciated comment doesn't appear please let me know via email so I can try something else! All comments and feedback are warmly welcomed! x KL