1.7.14

pink

I may have mentioned this before but...

I'm having a bit of a 'moment' with pink.

And not just any pink but the softest of blush colour. 

I first succumbed last year and added gorgeous linen pillowcases from Cultiver to our bedroom.


Then came a few cushions...

Mercer + Reid Ivy cushion from Adairs         Country Road Hosk cushion
 ... and a pair of Mercer + Reid Sanchia Euros from Adairs.


And it was with this addition that my darling hubby said W. T. F ! ?

Today I found these:


Morgan & Finch Nami flannelette sheet set from Bed Bath n Table at 50% off!

 What's a girl to do?

This one, snapped them up. And Dave will be grateful they're intended for the new spare bedroom...
(Daughter # 2 is on the move yet again...!)
I think they'll look divine with my other items and will soften the dark charcoal feature wall.

Might just have to have a sleep-over there myself!

x KL

Thank you for stopping by my blog. 
You are very welcome and encouraged to comment, I love receiving feedback!

2 comments:

  1. Haha! Succumb and enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. He doesn't 'feel' the pink in the dark! Happy wife; happy life.... :-)

      Delete

I've recently had some problems with not receiving comments. I have removed word verification to try to rectify this issue. If your much appreciated comment doesn't appear please let me know via email so I can try something else! All comments and feedback are warmly welcomed! x KL