17.2.15

Year of The House 2015

House Progress here is painstakingly slow (yup, typical Builder's Home!) so in a lame attempt to motivate ourselves, I've hijacked Elsee Blog author, Laura's 2015 mantra: Year of The House 2015 or #YOTH15 for short. The concept is simple; list, tick off and post achievements so when the year concludes, a lovely collection of achievements can be found. 
H o p e f u l l y . 
2015 is THE year to get things done!

Pic via Laura from Elsee Blog

 I'm reminding myself daily that THIS IS THE YEAR and trying to be proactive accordingly! So, on the bandwagon, joiner as I am, here are our January / February #YOTH achievements. (*pats self!)


 JANUARY: 
Timber flooring for the upper level and ducted vacuum system purchased. 
Some eave soffit linings installed. 
Main Bedroom ensuite floor screed laid. 
The bar-front under the bi-fold window area was finished. 
Deets HERE.

Not the best photos....
 FEBRUARY: 
Ducted Vacuum System installed. Ye Ha! No more lugging a vacuum about! And sh*t that thing can suck!!!!
Roller Blinds installed in Playroom, Main Bedroom, Ensuite and J's bedroom.
Timber Flooring delivered, including custom made stair treads.


Our tiler is booked for tomorrow so my fingers are firmly crossed I can add more to this list very soon!
We've even dug the bath out of storage in delicious anticipation! LOL!


Renovating? Building? Got some House Projects to complete?
Join in! #YOTH15
(also on instagram of course!)

x KL

Thank you for stopping by my blog. 
You are very welcome and encouraged to comment, I love receiving feedback!

6 comments:

  1. Oh so sweet. Thanks so much. I need to get onto posting some more updates, which there aren't many, if any!!! Good to see progress. Yay for the tiler, I know you have been waiting for him! Ducted vacuum system sounds very intriguing!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ducted is one of those things that once you've had it it's difficult to go back from! Tiler turned up for two hours and did screed for j's bathroom and not seen him since. . . He's our work tiler but a friend too so we'll be patient. My God, I'm trying to be. Patient. !

      Delete
  2. Would love a ducted vacuum system. Remember all good things come to those who wait!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup. I waited. And waited. Reward has never been sooooooo sweet!

      Delete
  3. I love this. I will try to join in if I can find you. Actually your list looks incredibly good. BTW - comment I made yesterday on your marble post didn't show up? Did you see it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Johanne! Goodie...the more the merrier! #YOTH15 Regarding the comment; no, I didn't see it! Heidi has reported posting comments which I haven't received also. Bugger! Comments are like gold to me...I so appreciate the time it takes to leave them and your valuable opinions! Not sure what's going on... will have a squizz at my set up. Appreciate you letting me know (if possible) if it happens again!

      Delete

I've recently had some problems with not receiving comments. I have removed word verification to try to rectify this issue. If your much appreciated comment doesn't appear please let me know via email so I can try something else! All comments and feedback are warmly welcomed! x KL