12.8.13

Crunch Time



I bragged HERE how one of my beautiful nieces (I have three) was signed by a big-name modelling agency. She's been working hard with them for two years and has enjoyed it immensely, even moving away from home to fulfil commitments with them. Now, they've asked her to loose 10 kilos.

 At the tender age of 16, she is placed in the untenable position of choosing between career over health and lifestyle. She is mature beyond her years and I'm sure she'll make the right decision.
10 kilos! W.T.F!

x KL 

 Thank you for stopping by my blog. You are very welcome and encouraged to comment, I love receiving feedback!

2 comments:

  1. That's just crazy. The world really has gone mad. XT

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's insane :(

    That's like, what, 20% of her entire body weight on her already slim body?

    ReplyDelete

I've recently had some problems with not receiving comments. I have removed word verification to try to rectify this issue. If your much appreciated comment doesn't appear please let me know via email so I can try something else! All comments and feedback are warmly welcomed! x KL