19.8.13

the weekend, summer wardrobes and my looming 50!




After fishing all day and perfect weather all weekend, we concluded Sunday's R & R with a visit to neighbouring MacMaster's Beach.
 The sky put on a superb light show, (iPhone pic to illustrate above!)  the ice-creams were divine and we were able to 'spot' our house along the ridge at Copacabana!

The temperature here has felt more spring-like of late and I'm tempted to buy a few new season items.


I lived in Kaftan's last summer and am loving my transeasonal, light-weight silk shirt (top right). 
Camilla have released their new season designs and I'm coveting their Jaguar print. 
Um-ing and ah-ing over another long sleeved shirt or the full length kaftan style (perhaps appropriate for my imminent 50th birthday dinner?)
They're pretty exy so I want to get allot of wear from the garment...which leads me to the shirt but long sleeves in summer???
 If it came in a short kaftan style it would be a no brain-er! 
Aghhhhh!

x KL

Thank you for stopping by my blog. You are very welcome and encouraged to comment, I love receiving feedback!

4 comments:

  1. I'd get the dress, and then after your birthday have it converted into a kaftan and skirt :)

    B

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brilliant B! Might just do that! When are you heading to phuket?

      Delete
  2. Oh...that's soon! The time will fly....exciting! :-) x kl

    ReplyDelete

I've recently had some problems with not receiving comments. I have removed word verification to try to rectify this issue. If your much appreciated comment doesn't appear please let me know via email so I can try something else! All comments and feedback are warmly welcomed! x KL