18.3.13

I Spy...another favourite online shopping destination!


Beds / Cot from Incy Interiors

I spied this Rose-Gold coloured bed recently. D R O O L !!!!!!!
It is available in lots of sizes (I can imagine the Queen in my Guest Bedroom!) and colours and is available from Hard To Find, my newest, favourite online shopping destination.

Stumped for gift ideas? This is your one-stop destination. They produce a blog, magazine, style guides, gift guides and offer free shipping within Oz! The online store is easy to navigate and you'd be hard pressed not to find several items to fill your cart. The range is diverse as this is a carefully curated collection of individual sellers who present high quality products.

I've been poking around Freedom and Domayne too. They have some great new ranges available that I'll pop in a post soon. Davey's in 'clean up' mode and is grumbling as I'm sitting in bed 'playing' with my blog! Sheeesh

Have a lovely weekend!

x KL 

Thank you for stopping by my blog. You are very welcome and encouraged to comment. I love receiving feedback! I also love watching a new pretty picture box added to my followers - would love you to join me so I can get to know you too!

7 comments:

  1. I *love* those Incy beds .. I showed my husband and he was all YES! and then NO! when I said that that would be $1k then for the boys' beds .. *sigh* .. still .. we can work on it .. ;)

    i love Freedom and Domayne too.. so I will check out Hard to Find! .. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ( also: I just noticed your 'Anonymous comments with self advertising / spam will not be published' .. is that working?

    I like the anon option as not everyone has a blog etc .. but moderating the spam drives me nuts! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comments....I get a small amount of spam and it is ALWAYS from Anonymous sources. I was going to make comments open to those who were not anonymous only but agree it precludes some unfairly. You are publishing under 'Admin' non-de-plume which could give some readers the impression that the comment comes from that blog author which is confussing. I'm drawing your attention to this as I nearly deleted your comments initially seeing them as spam. Perhaps you could choose another non-identifying name? Good luck, x KL

      Delete
  3. Im not sure I should thank you for that shopping link, LOL< my wish list is huge!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha! It's a dangerous site to be sure Trish! Seems to have some unique lines too that I haven't seen elsewhere....Us poor Central Coasties are diversity starved! LOL! x KL

      Delete
  4. looking forward to reading more of your blog...good luck with the ongoing house to home touches.
    Bec x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi KL, I hope you are having a lovely start to The Easter Long Weekend. Take care Kristie x

    ReplyDelete

I've recently had some problems with not receiving comments. I have removed word verification to try to rectify this issue. If your much appreciated comment doesn't appear please let me know via email so I can try something else! All comments and feedback are warmly welcomed! x KL