10.3.13

Two (yes...2!) rooms complete!

OK, well they may be two on the tiniest rooms in our home but they're officially finished....yee ha! 

Behold the magnificence of my walk-in-linen cupboard!


And the outdoor pool W.C!


Davey crafted some 'bushman's' handles for the wee vanity. (so I could blog that it's finished; God bless him!) No, they wont be staying... LOL! 
Will pop into Bunnings tomorrow and buy some small chrome ones. Am really happy with the 2-pac vanity which I colour matched to the off-white wall tiles specifying Dulux Whisper White
For a bathroom created from 'left-overs' (lucky wins detailed HERE) I think it looks great! (And the translucent glass door perfect for shadow puppetry!)

Hope you're enjoying a rare, sunny weekend!

x KL

Thank you for stopping by my blog. You are very welcome and encouraged to comment. I love receiving feedback! I also love watching a new pretty picture box added to my followers - would love you to join me so I can get to know you too!

3 comments:

  1. Goodness, the outdoor pool WC is seriously glam KL! Linen cupboard looks like a dream come true to me too.... it's all looking really, really good. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing progress. Love the outdoor bathroom!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your positive comments Heidi and B! It's so slow to fruition that I have to be honest that I'm not as excited as I should be. I am questioning my colour scheme and everything that I had decided now too. Eeeeek! X kl

    ReplyDelete

I've recently had some problems with not receiving comments. I have removed word verification to try to rectify this issue. If your much appreciated comment doesn't appear please let me know via email so I can try something else! All comments and feedback are warmly welcomed! x KL