31.3.13

today




The dining area upstairs is ready for painting!!!!

David worked like a Trojan today sanding the ceilings and walls in this area so tomorrow we can seal them...then we'll be off for some well earned R & R with some great friends and former clients.So love getting to enjoy other people's beautiful new homes!

We ventured over to good Ol' Bunnings for new sanding materials and scored not only the quintessential morning sausage sanger but some bargain priced exterior wall lights too!
I've been looking for ages for something appropriate and within our tight budget and these ticked all those boxes. They are made from brushed aluminium so won't rust or tea-stain like their stainless steel counterparts and came in down and up-down lighting styles.
The best bit? After buying one of each to check they looked OK at La Hacienda, I saved a further $80 by buying the rest required online. With free delivery. Yee Ha!

x KL

Thank you for stopping by my blog. You are very welcome and encouraged to comment. I love receiving feedback! I also love watching a new pretty picture box added to my followers - would love you to join me so I can get to know you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've recently had some problems with not receiving comments. I have removed word verification to try to rectify this issue. If your much appreciated comment doesn't appear please let me know via email so I can try something else! All comments and feedback are warmly welcomed! x KL