30.3.13

Window Shopping...





Well, I mentioned HERE that I'd recently had a squizz at the new season Freedom Furniture and Domayne offerings.  I found a range in each store that interested me enough to take quick pics and deets which, quite frankly, hasn't happened in awhile!.

The top collage shows Freedom's new and extensive Signature Range. Available in rich walnut-stained American oak timber veneer or a high-gloss white lacquer finish, there are 130 various pieces on offer and I personally think they're on a winner with this design / price / quality equation.
I personally loved the largest sideboard and entertainment unit in the gloss white option and at $999 each they're realistic wish-list items.

Anyone who's persevered following moi for awhile will know of my love of mirrored furniture, especially bedroom items. Collage No. Two shows Domayne's two new ranges called Optical (bronze, smoke or clear mirror) and Modern (white, smoke and clear mirror on chrome legs). They  featured two base styles and drawer unit combinations. The best bit? The prices! $499 for the 3 drawer Optical bedside is definitely do-able! Yee Ha!
The white glass in the Modern range was something I hadn't seen before either. (even at the wholesale / trade events) and definitely worth a look if a contemporary aesthetic is your thing!

I have run out of room to store large decor items and Davey has declared that all spare moolah needs to be channeled straight to building materials to complete the house so I hope these items will still be available when I am financially freer to decorate.
(If they go on sale though.... *wink* LOL!)


x KL 

Thank you for stopping by my blog. You are very welcome and encouraged to comment. I love receiving feedback! I also love watching a new pretty picture box added to my followers - would love you to join me so I can get to know you too!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, nice, I would love some mirrored bedsides, I understand your frustration of having to wait & possibly missing out, crazy!!

    ReplyDelete

I've recently had some problems with not receiving comments. I have removed word verification to try to rectify this issue. If your much appreciated comment doesn't appear please let me know via email so I can try something else! All comments and feedback are warmly welcomed! x KL