26.11.13

Bits & Bobs....again!

 My blog has definitely been neglected lately. Just been Busy. Busy. Busy!
It seems that when I do have time to post, it's a 'catch-up' of all the Bits & Bobs that have been happening....anyways, here's another...


1. A visit to my parents on Sunday became a belated, surprise family celebration of David and my 50th birthdays. Mum, my daughter S and sister LL went all out. Very special.

2. The Tree is up, the lights in place and a gold tree skirt circa 1984 (!) was de-moth-balled!  Decoration next...

3. My new tree from The Twig in Terrigal has acquired its Uashmama bottom, as posted HERE. Wish I'd bought the XL size....the large is not quite big enough to scrunch properly. I had planned this as the Christmas table centrepiece but it's too big. Perfect though for the new entertainment unit!

4 & 5. More Christmas pressies. Rachael Ruddick Como leather clutch on sale for $230 $139! Triple J compilation and another male gift ticked off! Yee Ha! Only a few now to go! 

6. Too-good-to-be-true, authentic Prada clutch from U.S retailer. Yup, saw me coming... Eeeek!

7 & 8. Been busy eBaying J's outgrown toys. End of an era. *sob*

9. Etsy purchase. Similar to advert. Bought knowingly faux. Love it anyhow!


x KL

Thank you for stopping by my blog. 
 You are very welcome and encouraged to comment, I love receiving feedback!
 If you enjoy my ramblings, perhaps consider following by Email, Bloglovin' or Google+.
 Join this site via Google Friend's Connect so I can follow you too!

2 comments:

  1. Happy belated birthday! Loving the Uashmama bagged tree, that is such a cute idea. Nice score with the Prada clutch too, hope it gets out and about plenty during the party season :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Natalie! The last few months have been challenging and it was lovely to finally do this. The prada is fake, I fear. Might be a vinnies donation I think! Loving my new tree...must post decorated pics asap! X kl

      Delete

I've recently had some problems with not receiving comments. I have removed word verification to try to rectify this issue. If your much appreciated comment doesn't appear please let me know via email so I can try something else! All comments and feedback are warmly welcomed! x KL