4.1.14

New Year's First Purchase!

 Have you been shopping the New Year's Sales?
 I have avoided them completely; and have surprised even myself, by my lack of bargain-hunting interest. I think I'm really happy with 'what I've got' and would like to focus 100% on the house this year...although it's always possible that I'll contradict these words tomorrow! LOL!

What I have bought though, is super exciting....


170 square metres of French Pattern Tumbled Travertine and matching pool coping pavers.


 It wont be laid immediately but it is a major purchase ticked off our very long house completion list. (8 pages long in fact!)

Slow, baby steps still, but they are starting to build up. Next major decision is the upstairs, study and stairs flooring. Parquetry? Solid timber? Pre-finished boards?


x KL

Thank you for stopping by my blog. You are very welcome and encouraged to comment, I love receiving feedback! If you enjoy my ramblings, perhaps consider following by Email, Bloglovin' or Google+. Join this site via Google Friend's Connect so I can follow you too!

6 comments:

  1. Oooh, insert a bit of tile envy here, they are beautiful. Good for you.
    It must be the year of the house because I haven't even ventured to the sales for a new summer wardrobe even though I've lost weight & could do with it...Whats happening to us, he he he!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Who would predict this eh?

      Delete
  2. Oh man, I am drooling .. I still have my tumbled travertine samples just so I may pet them occasionally ... divine .. lucky girl x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Am very excited by this purchase.....they were a big dream for so long, and like you, I have been fondling my samples for too long. Of course now I have to wait to save the cost of paying a tiler. ....

      Delete
  3. This blew my socks off!!!!! It is going to be breathtaking!!!!! What a big thing to tick off. You must be elated. I'm excited for you. Really cannot wait to see it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your enthusiasm. Almost matches mine! Lol! Am organising delivery ATM. Ouch!

      Delete

I've recently had some problems with not receiving comments. I have removed word verification to try to rectify this issue. If your much appreciated comment doesn't appear please let me know via email so I can try something else! All comments and feedback are warmly welcomed! x KL