1.1.14

Welcome 2014!




 MMX1V is the Chinese Year of the Horse... so I thought I'd start the year with some appropriately themed images!









So what's in store for us?
Our daughters are travelling to Japan again in February.  
J was voted in as Colour House Captain for Year Six at school so he has a very important and responsible year ahead. 
David and I are hoping to make some major progress with La Hacienda in the next twelve months, which I plan to post about in the next few weeks...


This year we are planning on NO deaths, illnesses or trips to hospital!

Happy New Year and Happy 2014!

x KL

Thank you for stopping by my blog. 
 You are very welcome and encouraged to comment, I love receiving feedback! 
If you enjoy my ramblings, perhaps consider following by Email, Bloglovin' or Google+.
 Join this site via Google Friend's Connect so I can follow you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've recently had some problems with not receiving comments. I have removed word verification to try to rectify this issue. If your much appreciated comment doesn't appear please let me know via email so I can try something else! All comments and feedback are warmly welcomed! x KL