24.8.14

I spy



Top to bottom, Left to right:
 
A Father's Day gift idea? Blueprint Print $24.95 from The Home

My latest love: Iron & Glass display boxes by House Doctor. Royal Designs

Online buy: Adia Kibur Crystal Earings from Shopbop. $22 USD with free delivery to Oz!

Faux Plant. All the good ones are exy. But unkillable; a worthwhile investment? Image: Pinterest.
 
EF-S-18mm f/4.5-5.6 IS STM Perfect wide angle lense for entry level DSLR users. $449 Canon.

I still get frustrated that West Elm Australia doesn't stock all the seriously swishy goodies of its US counterpart. Small marble based Pillar Table Lamp from West Elm USA.
 
Chinoiserie perfection! Did you know bed sizes are different all over the world? Makes international purchase impossible except for pillows! Sheridan Eastcott Euro. House of Frazer UK.


x KL

Thank you for stopping by my blog. 
You are very welcome and encouraged to comment, I love receiving feedback!

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely adore those gorgeous display boxes!! will check them out. Thanks for the tip. Yes I wish I could master the art of photography stylising. The first bath caddy does look divine! G.x

    ReplyDelete

I've recently had some problems with not receiving comments. I have removed word verification to try to rectify this issue. If your much appreciated comment doesn't appear please let me know via email so I can try something else! All comments and feedback are warmly welcomed! x KL