26.12.13

Christmas



The table looked beautiful for our Christmas celebration, held on Christmas Eve!
We feasted on cold ham, turkey, mini quiche, lobsters and prawns....yummy!


I made some rocky road for the first time. Easy-peasy and super yum!



Santa did a drive-by on Christmas Eve, as is tradition, with lots of lollies to be collected!




  On Christmas morning, the stockings were filled to the brim...


And the floor around the tree was smothered with gifts.


 It didn't take long for the family room to resemble a bomb site! LOL!


And just to remind us of the true meaning of the celebration, I had to share the following....


 I hope you had a wonderful Christmas too.  
Best wishes to all,

x KL

 Thank you for stopping by my blog. 
You are very welcome and encouraged to comment, I love receiving feedback! 
 If you enjoy my ramblings, perhaps consider following by Email, Bloglovin' or Google+.
 Join this site via Google Friend's Connect so I can follow you too!

2 comments:

  1. Merry Chrissy KL, looks like a fantastic time. Your table is stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Trish! I was really quite proud of how it looked in the end...I started with a champers at about 1 pm whilst prepping for the evening and forgot to add half the stuff by the time dinner at 8 came round! Definitely a Merry Christmas! LOL!

      Delete

I've recently had some problems with not receiving comments. I have removed word verification to try to rectify this issue. If your much appreciated comment doesn't appear please let me know via email so I can try something else! All comments and feedback are warmly welcomed! x KL