30.12.13

Putting it all away....

All that effort with decorating the house for Christmas, and it's all now past its use-by-date.
I like to stick with tradition and pull everything down on January 1, but this year I have an interstate friend staying over and don't want to put it off till after her departure. Soooo, today's the day....


Goodbye Santa, Sworovski stars and glittery trees!
Goodbye our little puppy guest, Thor.
Goodbye fairy lights and .....


...goodbye to my expanded waist-line too!

x KL

Thank you for stopping by my blog. 
You are very welcome and encouraged to comment, I love receiving feedback! 
 If you enjoy my ramblings, perhaps consider following by Email, Bloglovin' or Google+.
 Join this site via Google Friend's Connect so I can follow you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've recently had some problems with not receiving comments. I have removed word verification to try to rectify this issue. If your much appreciated comment doesn't appear please let me know via email so I can try something else! All comments and feedback are warmly welcomed! x KL