31.12.13

Goodbye 2013...




The time has come to farewell another year. 

2013 has been a mixed bag for us, with lots of highs but also a few terrible lows, one of which was the sad passing away of David's father.
David and I celebrated our 50th birthdays, whilst daughter No. 2 celebrated her 21st and moved out of home. Mum turned 80 and we had a few months worrying about Dad's health but after some recent successful surgery, his recovery is looking very positive.
S, David and J learnt to knit!
The house plastering was completed this year, and we added a walk-in linen cupboard, main bathroom, guest bedroom ensuite and outside pool W.C to the list of finished rooms. I had an entertainment unit custom made and installed and started a coffee table project.
I shared a few client's projects with you, the most exciting one being Mum and Dad's home renovation. Oh, and David's Avoca Beach Project making the cover of a major magazine. That was pretty awesome too!

That pretty much sums up this year....
Thank you for following my blog, taking an interest in my life and home construction, and for taking the time to leave much appreciated comments when you can.

2014  here we come!

x KL

Thank you for stopping by my blog. You are very welcome and encouraged to comment, I love receiving feedback! If you enjoy my ramblings, perhaps consider following by Email, Bloglovin' or Google+. Join this site via Google Friend's Connect so I can follow you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've recently had some problems with not receiving comments. I have removed word verification to try to rectify this issue. If your much appreciated comment doesn't appear please let me know via email so I can try something else! All comments and feedback are warmly welcomed! x KL