28.12.13

Today...



How stunning is this picture? It is of Terrigal Haven, 2 minutes down the road from me. It was snapped yesterday morning....would love to be able to capture the feeling of my neck-of-the-woods as perfectly as this photographer did!

We're all lazing about post Christmas, enjoying sunshine, presents, abundant decadent food and no timetables! Heaven!

x KL

 Thank you for stopping by my blog. 
You are very welcome and encouraged to comment, I love receiving feedback! 
 If you enjoy my ramblings, perhaps consider following by Email, Bloglovin' or Google+.
Join this site via Google Friend's Connect so I can follow you too!

4 comments:

  1. It is a stunning photo. So nice to live so close to the ocean, love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, has to share the beauty....feeling very blessed.

      Delete
  2. it looks like the photographer has the same initials as you? It could be you! ha ha!

    Beautiful view - glad you are having a lovely Chrissy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well spotted! I'd be seriously bragging if I had managed to snap that image though! Chrismas has been good this year; just what we needed!

      Delete

I've recently had some problems with not receiving comments. I have removed word verification to try to rectify this issue. If your much appreciated comment doesn't appear please let me know via email so I can try something else! All comments and feedback are warmly welcomed! x KL