15.8.11

Incidental Ludicrousness

My 'other' man; Albert Einstein
I wont be blogging for a few days; I'm going into hospital on Wednesday for a total Thyroidectomy. (Fancy term for they're cutting out my thyroid) I had a Colonoscopy and an Endoscopy last week with loovely results. I have very clean insides - if you need to know. I must say, I am very proud of my internal organs!
So what's with the Albert Einstein reference? Well, he reminds me of my Dad who is an utter genius (I need a separate Blog for him) and because of my tongue.
Have you ever had a suicidal taste bud? I have before and I have again now and it bloody hurts! (please cue sympathy music here)  Don't know how these things work, I'm sure Albert did, but I could do without it at the minute.
Anyway, that's all. No nice pictures of houses or clever interiors.
X KL