4.8.11

Oh Bugger! Missoni Madness!

I found out about these gorgeous  Missoni Havaianas yesterday and excitedly tracked down a pair at Net-a-porter. Yee Ha! I thought! They had my size and the style I wanted (pictured above) and into the shopping basket they went.
And then.... came..... my son's nose bleed! Can you believe it! Damn!!!!! 10 minutes later, computer having timed out, I went to pay for my shopping cart goodies and instead got a red pop up telling me my size was sold out! #@*%!!!!!
I then spent the entire evening sloshing vino and traipsing through EVERY online store that showed any reference to Havaiannas. No luck. And this morning I've got a headache. And no sympathy from my hubby who doesn't get the importance of Missoni thongs! Like, Duh!
Hope you have a good day, I'm going back to bed!
x KL

8 comments:

  1. They are so pretty.
    Hope you find them in your size :)

    B

    ReplyDelete
  2. KL, do you mind me asking what brand and model of shower rails you normally go for in your homes?

    B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi B. We use a local company on the Central Coast called Exclusive Glass Products (EGP)and we absolutely recommend them! To get similar in your area, search your local directory for glass / shower screen manufacturers and get a quote / recommendations. Frameless is the pinnacal but semi-frameless can look great and save the big $$$$$! It's a matter of looking at re-sale value (yes, even in a forever home!), aesthetics and what you can live with! You have my direct e-mail for more info.
    KL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for that.
    Do they sell shower rails too? I had a look at their website and they only seem to do shower screens and glass things?

    B

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi B, Not sure what you mean when you ask about shower rails. Do you mean one that a curtain hangs on? If so, I'm unsure where you source these; perhaps bathroom fitting suppliers or hardware stores. The frames for semi-frameless shower screens come with the glass shower order order. EGP sell these.
    kl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry about the confusion KL *shy*

    This is what I meant: http://www.methven.com/yk-images/9c31c06f278d5f3d406bc3dad0df262e/main/13-0207+Futura+Rail+Shower.png.x-png

    B

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh B! How hilarious! I've used fixed Dorf Myriad shower roses in the main bathroom and guest ensuite.
    Our main bedroom will have a ceiling mounted 'rain' shower tile (unselected) and a rail mounted shower head. The powder room will also have a rail style. I haven't bought these yet but am considering Dorf Arc, Phoenix Kubus, Sussex Pol, Milli Edge and Fantini Soho. I think you need to really see and feel the water flow from these before making a decision. Which I haven't done yet. Sorry! Will look forward to seeing what you find and select!
    KL

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are so cute, now I want some!

    ReplyDelete

I've recently had some problems with not receiving comments. I have removed word verification to try to rectify this issue. If your much appreciated comment doesn't appear please let me know via email so I can try something else! All comments and feedback are warmly welcomed! x KL