4.8.11

Oh Bugger! Missoni Madness!

I found out about these gorgeous  Missoni Havaianas yesterday and excitedly tracked down a pair at Net-a-porter. Yee Ha! I thought! They had my size and the style I wanted (pictured above) and into the shopping basket they went.
And then.... came..... my son's nose bleed! Can you believe it! Damn!!!!! 10 minutes later, computer having timed out, I went to pay for my shopping cart goodies and instead got a red pop up telling me my size was sold out! #@*%!!!!!
I then spent the entire evening sloshing vino and traipsing through EVERY online store that showed any reference to Havaiannas. No luck. And this morning I've got a headache. And no sympathy from my hubby who doesn't get the importance of Missoni thongs! Like, Duh!
Hope you have a good day, I'm going back to bed!
x KL