9.8.11

I've been censored by the Census!

NOT my family!
Well tonight is Census night in Oz, but not here (exactly). At my address, we have no loooovely envelope of crisp papered questions to debate and respond. We are silenced.
We have been waiting of course, but at our 'building site home' the Census collectors have been absent. We can't fill in an e-census form without a census number (clever eldest daughter and residing boyfriend having checked that option; patriotic, mature & conscientious - as they are.)
EDIT: The BF is a lover of statisics - (nothing more!)
So.... what the ?
For all those who are busy ticking boxes - enjoy!
X KL

2 comments:

  1. Oh no :(

    I am yet to do ours though :(

    B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a follow up: I called the Census people who gave me a number in order to complete our form online. Just proving what a good Aussie citizen I am!!!
    KL

    ReplyDelete

I've recently had some problems with not receiving comments. I have removed word verification to try to rectify this issue. If your much appreciated comment doesn't appear please let me know via email so I can try something else! All comments and feedback are warmly welcomed! x KL