4.3.12

My Luxe Lust List....# 1 Hermes Blankets

Do you, like me, have champagne taste on a beer budget?
I thought I'd start a regular Luxe Lust List to record some serious wish-list items. More for me than you really but I hope you'll enjoy it too!

# 1. Hermes Blankets















x KL 

Thank you for stopping by my blog. You are very welcome and encouraged to comment. I love receiving feedback! I also love watching a new pretty picture box added to my followers - would love you to join me so I can get to know you too!

3 comments:

  1. Hermes blankets oh yes!
    If only they had sales :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you have certainly chosen some gorgeous images. I think my favourite is the first one. Although I do wish I had some stunning artwork like ones in the 6th photo. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm , hadn't really paid much attention to these blankets before but gee they look good in the pohotos you posted. Pretty hard to pick a favourite!

    ReplyDelete

I've recently had some problems with not receiving comments. I have removed word verification to try to rectify this issue. If your much appreciated comment doesn't appear please let me know via email so I can try something else! All comments and feedback are warmly welcomed! x KL