20.3.12

On my radar....

Source: http://www.etsy.com/shop/seasidestudiosuk
Everywhere I look, I seem to spy watery, aqua and turquoise tones. They are usually teamed with coral and aquatic themed motifs too. I know the colours have been popular forever but is there more than usual on the radar?


Even Freedom have invested heavily in this colour and style in everything from bed linen to cushions and decor accents. I might be less surprised if we were coming into spring or summer but these new ranges have been released for winter.






Even the replica 'series 7' chair sports this new colourway!


Living by the ocean, I love all these pieces. I could see them in The Terrigal Project too.
What do you think? Is this a long term trend or a 'flash in the pan' fad?

x KL 

Thank you for stopping by my blog. You are very welcome and encouraged to comment. I love receiving feedback! I also love watching a new pretty picture box added to my followers - would love you to join me so I can get to know you too!

6 comments:

  1. I've noticed this trend around a bit too, KL and it wasn't til you mentioned it that I realised the timing of Freedom's range was a bit odd given we are heading into winter. I've come across a few interior design blogs based around the coastal theme lately so there is definitely a market out there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it will always be around because the sea is such great inspiration.
    Love that gorgeous bedlinen and the coral print.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you all; TDM, ITNS & Fiona for your comments. I do love this theme but want to feature it because we live by the sea and I like it, not because it's a fashion fad. What am I saying. Mmmmm. I love this but just don't want to look 'try hard'. Eeeek. Am I?
    x KL

    ReplyDelete
  4. The sea urchins painting and others like this are available to buy at my etsy store seasidestudiosuk.etsy.com - please provide the link to my store with the image. Many thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lisa for the link information. I have ammended accordingly.
      x KL

      Delete

I've recently had some problems with not receiving comments. I have removed word verification to try to rectify this issue. If your much appreciated comment doesn't appear please let me know via email so I can try something else! All comments and feedback are warmly welcomed! x KL