6.11.12

Bits & Bobs


This is what I've been up to for the last few days!
From Left to Right, Top to bottom:

1. Daughter # 2, A has a new bedhead in charcoal linen 
2 & 3. Having serious upstairs flooring discussions; Chevron Parquetry back on the agenda!
4. Bedside dreaming for J's room
5 & 16. Dining room lighting; the top contender
6 & 7. Lunch at Terrigal today
8. Thank you B! My pedi looks summer ready!
9. $100 MILLION! O.M.G!
10 & 12. Catching up on the trends with these!
11. My latest Bed linen. 13. Still loving Peter's of Kensington; Melamine mugs for $3
14. Loving Caftans. A new Camilla fave!
15. Updated my specs. Sad but true.

x KL

Thank you for stopping by my blog. You are very welcome and encouraged to comment. I love receiving feedback! I also love watching a new pretty picture box added to my followers - would love you to join me so I can get to know you too!

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous collage! Love the parquetry floor in particular. And wow, yummo, what a platter, I'm hungry for some seafood now...!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everin Terrigal? At the Haven Cafe upstairs near the boat ramp. Simple decor, great fare and superb view! Got my fingers, toes crossed that we'll have the parquetry....
      x KL

      Delete
  2. WOW WOW WOW.
    Love the new blog layout. So more inviting. Black was to gloomy....
    This is so fresh.
    My hubby is on the Central Coast today.
    Wave to him if you see a spunk in a Lexus...
    Pen x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for weighing in Pen. I'm liking the white ATM but the black is definitely more a reflection of 'me'.
      Been winking at Lexus hotties all day. No one winked me back though. LOL!
      x KL

      Delete
    2. KL you are hillarious!!!!! :)))))))))

      Delete
  3. Did you win, did you win?????

    Chevron Parquetry = <3

    B

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mwwwwaaaaahhhhh. No. *sob*
      Hope Davie prices out the Chevron and puts it on the 'yes' list! Xciting!
      x KL

      Delete
    2. I'm crossing my toes and finger for you

      Delete

I've recently had some problems with not receiving comments. I have removed word verification to try to rectify this issue. If your much appreciated comment doesn't appear please let me know via email so I can try something else! All comments and feedback are warmly welcomed! x KL