14.11.12

Feel'n Grinchy.....


The time to put the Christmas tree up is looming closer. *sigh*
I have two trees, one black, the other green. The children detested the black tree (above left) in 2010 so I did the green tree (above right and middle) last year.
I'm just not feeling very Christmassy yet and erecting the tree is feeling like an impending boring chore. I'd rather have a tooth pulled. Very unlike me. 
If I didn't have J, I might not even bother!
The Grinch must have been here.



So, Black or Green will remain undecided till I find some Christmas spirit.
In the mean time it's all "Baa Humbug!"

x KL

Thank you for stopping by my blog. You are very welcome and encouraged to comment. I love receiving feedback! I also love watching a new pretty picture box added to my followers - would love you to join me so I can get to know you too!