1.11.12

Good looking security

I spotted this fantastic security screen door last night whilst doing a bit of an Internet search.


The style of my front door excludes any form of security screening and next house, this oversight will be addressed. It's a common problem in many contemporary house designs.
The security screen door above is from the clever team at Entanglements who are better known for their fabulous metal wall art. I love this application of their work. They can be custom sized and can include various types of mesh depending security / screening needs.
It's not often that something new and different comes along!

What do you think? Do you screen your front door?

x KL

Thank you for stopping by my blog. You are very welcome and encouraged to comment. I love receiving feedback! I also love watching a new pretty picture box added to my followers - would love you to join me so I can get to know you too!