15.5.13

Eleven years ago...

 Eleven years ago my gorgeous little boy came into this world. David's first child. My first son.
He is a miracle that we didn't think would happen...never say never!


His presents this year were a total surprise. He wanted little. He has an amazing sense of humour that belies his age, laughing with us as we presented him first with 'work' boots before the real loot was given. 
We are all off to our local Thai restaurant for dinner, a celebration to be revisited on the weekend when his elder sister and pseudo 'brother' (S' BF) can visit from Sydney.

Happy Birthday my darling boy!

x Mummy

 Thank you for stopping by my blog. You are very welcome and encouraged to comment. I love receiving feedback! I also love watching a new pretty picture box added to my followers - would love you to join me so I can get to know you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've recently had some problems with not receiving comments. I have removed word verification to try to rectify this issue. If your much appreciated comment doesn't appear please let me know via email so I can try something else! All comments and feedback are warmly welcomed! x KL