30.5.13

the Festival of Fifty begins!

 Borrowing the term from FF at Faux Fuchsia, the "Festival of Fifty" has begun in in earnest with David's 50th birthday today.



Want to replicate a perfect day? Start the night before with some Jolly Good Indian and then...
take one of each from the list below and combine!

A perfect winter, sun-shiny day.
Excellent company of brilliant friends.
Secret waterfront restaurant with no crowds.


Icy cold Veuve Clicquot & Peronies,
 Enormous platters of fabulous, fresh hot and cold seafood....


Finish the day with a night cap of aged Bundaberg Port-Barrel Rum.


And be ready to continue the celebrations with family on the weekend!

We thoroughly enjoyed celebrating with our precious friends J & C. J coincidentally celebrating her 48th birthday too.

Happy Birthday!!!!

x KL 

 Thank you for stopping by my blog. You are very welcome and encouraged to comment. I love receiving feedback! I also love watching a new pretty picture box added to my followers - would love you to join me so I can get to know you too!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your man! Enjoy the festival!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Natalie! It's still going on as we catch up with friends and family! x KL

      Delete

I've recently had some problems with not receiving comments. I have removed word verification to try to rectify this issue. If your much appreciated comment doesn't appear please let me know via email so I can try something else! All comments and feedback are warmly welcomed! x KL