29.6.11

OCD decorating and clocks

I seem to have OCD (Obsessive - Compulsive - Disorder) when decorating. In a previous home, we didn't have any mirrors for years other than those practically placed above bathroom vanities. When I realised that I lacked decorative varieties, I became obsessed, and ended up with twelve (and still counting) !!! Cushions, throws, bed linen, bowls, lamps and candlesticks have all had their share of my compulsion too.
Now it's clocks. Although running persistently late for everything, I am garnering quite a collection. Below are some of my purchases and wish - listed favourites. An eclectic mix all with great aesthetics!
Time - Talks - Flip Clock Geeky Gadgets

Butterfly Clock by Diamantini & Domeniconiy
Karlsson New Gear Wall Clock - White
Gifted Store




POP Quiz Clock: Raw Space




Contemporary Cuckoo clock; Hard To Find
Cuckoo clock; Top 3 by Design















Tivoli Model 3 Clock Radio

Starck Visual Projection Clock; Oregon Scientific

Progetti Random Wall Clock; Top 3 by Design

Mantle clock; Top 3 by Design

 x KL

4 comments:

  1. My favourites are Butterfly Clock by Diamantini & Domeniconiy and POP Quiz Clock: Raw Space

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the Butterfly clock and it is more beautiful in reality. I'm going to put it in my eldest daughter's room. She's butterfly mad - and has been for 21 years! It's not up yet, packed in a box in her room waiting for a built-in desk to be completed so we can position it correctly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOh, I love the mantle clocks by Top 3.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello:
    Such fun! In our view collections of almost anything will always look good when there is enough of something and when, as we are sure all of your things are, they are placed with an eye to the overall design.

    A friend of ours has coverd one of the walls of his hall with his collection of convex mirrors. They look absolutely marvellous and so arresting of the eye.

    ReplyDelete

I've recently had some problems with not receiving comments. I have removed word verification to try to rectify this issue. If your much appreciated comment doesn't appear please let me know via email so I can try something else! All comments and feedback are warmly welcomed! x KL