4.2.12

Decoration + Design Fair

Rainy days usually mean snuggling up at home for me. Despite the incessant deluge this week, I've been quite busy. Yesterday, David and I visited the Decoration + Design Fair in Sydney which showcased the latest soft furnishings & interior products  / designs from Australian manufacturers and importers.
I haven't attended this annual event for several years and it was a great way to spend a rainy day. Here are some snaps of products that took my eye.














 I found a couple of new contacts for mirrored furniture which is still going strong as a interior trend and loved to see some well designed minamalist outdoor furniture too. I hope someone picks up the opportunity to import the extention table below (RH picture) as it was just stunning!


  I found a great King sized bedhead for our guest room too. After many months of deliberation deciding between velvet or linen,  black / charcoal versus taupe colouring, the far back one seen in the photo below was ordered! Yee ha! Natural linen and timeless.


And the most exciting news?  'MY' skull is being imported again! I've posted about it before HERE.
I've pre-ordered one and am just so excited to finally tick this off my wish-list! The picture below is from the importer's catalogue. There were quite a few skulls and horns on display throughout the fair at various exhibitor's stands but this one is still my fav!


Is it still raining where you are? How are you coping?

x KL 

Thank you for stopping by my blog. You are very welcome and encouraged to comment. I love receiving feedback! I also love watching a new pretty picture box added to my followers - would love you to join me so I can get to know you too!

9 comments:

  1. Love your new behead!!!! Do you mind me asking how much it was? Wouldn't mind something similar four our bedroom once we upgrade to a king size...

    We've been pretty lucky with the weather here in Adelaide lately... Thank the lord.

    Enjoy your weekend!!!

    B

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you approve B! Not sure of the exact cost as I need to add GST and shipping. Will let you know when I recieve it which is ill defined....such is the nature of wholesale ordering. Glad to hear of your lovely Adelaide weather. We need some major Vitamin D here on the East coast of Aus!
      x KL

      Delete
  2. Ooohh bedhead...I'd love some details. Have you seen my last blog?? Love the natural linen look! I wish I was in the business so I could venture through the trade fairs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You must've posted at the same time as me. LOL! We are definitely on the same page with this one!!!! Loved all your 'possibilities' and also love seeing how your room is progressing. Once you've done a trade fair once they're never the same again unfortunately. Going once every 4-5 years is much more interesting and even then two hours is my max!
      x KL

      Delete
  3. What a great way to spend a rainy day, KL. You lucky devil!!!

    I've just returned from North Queensland where the weather couldn't decide between rainy and sunny. I was extremely happy to see beautiful Brisbane sunshine as the plane touched down this evening. That might mean some building can be done this week!!!

    M
    xxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS: LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the bedhead!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks M! Glad you like the bedhead too! We're spending some time in QLD and NSW this month.... we're hoping for an improvement in the weather too. Good luck for your building progress.... it's with the Gods!
      x KL

      Delete
  5. yeah, i love that skull!and you cant go wrong with that bedhead!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jules. Always appreciate your input!
      x KL

      Delete

I've recently had some problems with not receiving comments. I have removed word verification to try to rectify this issue. If your much appreciated comment doesn't appear please let me know via email so I can try something else! All comments and feedback are warmly welcomed! x KL