11.2.12

There were lots of highs to this adventure!



The school birthday parties have begun! Today J went to the Treetops Adventure Park in Wyong Creek to celebrate a school mate's 9th birthday and what a great day they had! Although wet and muddy, the rain held off for us perfectly!


There were a few tears at the start from some of the more timid children but by the end of the three courses all were racing through without any fear.


 They all loved the flying fox!



J had only one major slip on a suspension bridge and once he realised he couldn't fall to the ground (all participants are harnessed to a safety wire), he gained more confidence and flew through the challenges. 



There is an adults course too but I don't think you'd get me even on the kid's one! They all loved it though and I'd thoroughly recommend it for a birthday celebration. I'm guaranteed that J will sleep well tonight too!

A storm is rumbling out to sea at the moment and the rain has set in again! Maybe I should ask David to get started on that Ark?

x KL

Thank you for stopping by my blog. You are very welcome and encouraged to comment. I love receiving feedback! I also love watching a new pretty picture box added to my followers - would love you to join me so I can get to know you too!

2 comments:

  1. Yes I have heard about this place and its close to us too. Might consider as party for my own little girl. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There were a couple of very little girls (4 and 5) who were at the party too. The were the most terrified at the start, needing an instructor to be with them constantly but by the end of the two hours were the most courageous!
      x KL

      Delete

I've recently had some problems with not receiving comments. I have removed word verification to try to rectify this issue. If your much appreciated comment doesn't appear please let me know via email so I can try something else! All comments and feedback are warmly welcomed! x KL