1.2.12

Plantation Shutter Problems

 Apart from getting a company representative to visit and quote on Plantation Shutters, (no one turned up yesterday nor called) I'm having a few problems of my own with the idea.
Do you know of anyone who has installed Plantation Shutters over louvre windows?
I think I will have to get hubby to box out the frame so the blades of the window don't foul the blades of the shutter when both open. Currently all the windows are square set with no architrave.
This isn't going to be such a big problem to sort out but will it look OK from the street?
I have trawled through so many online photos and wasted days looking for an example of this situation. 
Can anyone offer me advice, opinion or images?


x KL 

Thank you for stopping by my blog. You are very welcome and encouraged to comment. I love receiving feedback! I also love watching a new pretty picture box added to my followers - would love you to join me so I can get to know you too!