19.10.11

Skull desires and weird idiosyncrasies

 Am still on my skull hunt. I think. I stumbled upon this picture that was stored in an old archived folder and it has re-ignited my desire to have one outstanding skull 'sculpture', to go somewhere! How gorgeous is this shot!? I'm in lurve with that lounge too!
Apparently, Hubby has an Uncle that has a livestock farm where we could find a nice skull, with horns, for the time it would take to visit and FWD through the paddocks but ....as nice as nix sounds, the association with reality makes me feel a bit squeamish!
(I love meat but can't consume a fish I've caught or a lobster from a restaurant tank that I've seen! Give me plastic wrap - supermarket denial all the way!!!)
Weird!
Ok... I shared, your turn. What weird idiosyncrasies do you harbour?

x KL

5 comments:

  1. Hello Kerrie-Lee:
    We should have no qualms about placing a skull anywhere. We have a Boar's head on our hall wall and we should love it to be joined by all manner of 'hunting trophies'!! Yes, a visit to the farm is a must....something with horns....perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Jane and Lance, thank you for your positive comment and reassurance with this decor idea. I always appreciate your thoughts.
    KL

    ReplyDelete
  3. my house wouldn't be a house without them! i got some from my uncles farm, every time i go there i go skull hunting through the paddocks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kerrie-Lee,

    I find your blog post really interesting. I like your sense of taste in interior design. I'd like to contact you further - please e-mail me at taylor.w@arcadianhome.com

    Best Regards,

    Taylor Wilson

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Claudia! I think the farm visit should be scheduled ASAP! I love your blog and style, who knew a skull fan too!!!!
    KL

    ReplyDelete

I've recently had some problems with not receiving comments. I have removed word verification to try to rectify this issue. If your much appreciated comment doesn't appear please let me know via email so I can try something else! All comments and feedback are warmly welcomed! x KL