5.10.11

#9. Room with a view!

Photograph by Kata Bayer courtesy House & Garden

Remember how I raved about the very talented architects Steven Isaacs and Lisa Saville, (Architecture Saville Isaacs) who designed a recently completed construction project of my husband? (Check it out HERE if you missed it). Well, when I opened the much anticipated November issue of House & Garden Magazine, I was delighted to see a room designed by Steven and Lisa included in the magazine's annual Top 50 rooms / best interiors for 2011.

Congratulations guys!

  Click on the Top 50 rooms link above to see the other 49 exceptional spaces and talented designers that made this years round up!


x KL

2 comments:

  1. Well that's a rug and a half! I am finding it hard to focus on the rest of the lovely room when the rug is so darned beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it what!!! And that view!!! It's a wonder the builders / architects / designers ever finished!!!! LOL!Thanks for your feedback, as always Blue Fruit!
    KL

    ReplyDelete

I've recently had some problems with not receiving comments. I have removed word verification to try to rectify this issue. If your much appreciated comment doesn't appear please let me know via email so I can try something else! All comments and feedback are warmly welcomed! x KL