31.1.12

Mixed feelings today!

By Ashley Goforth

 I love this dark moody bedroom offset with crisp white. And the touch of leopard! Perfect. I found it via one of my favourite blogs The Lennoxx.


I'm sitting at home today waiting for a Plantation Shutter salesperson to come and give me a quote. The appointment was for 11:30 am and it's now 1:30pm. What happened to professional courtesy? I'm thinking I need to find another company. Grrrr!  In better news though the pool W.C tiling is finished and ready for P.C fit out. Yay!

  Hope you're having a more productive day than me...

x KL 

Thank you for stopping by my blog. You are very welcome and encouraged to comment. I love receiving feedback! I also love watching a new pretty picture box added to my followers - would love you to join me so I can get to know you too!