10.6.12

Exciting Arrivals!



I had an exciting delivery on Friday afternoon. Two items that I had purchased online arrived.
A rose gold Michael Kors watch from Nordstrom in the US and an Alexander McQueen skull scarf from NET-A-PORTER.

I've bought very few new clothes this winter. Nothing has really been drool worthy enough to buy and all the leggings / jeans I already own are the same as what's on offer in the shops. Updating my wardrobe with a few nice accessories makes more sense to me. And I'm still loving purchasing from the US. The Aussie dollar may have dipped but I still saved about $150 AUD on this watch by buying it this way. Always love a bargain!

 Is it wet and miserable where you are? 
It's perfect weather for snuggling on the lounge here!
Happy Sunday...Happy long weekend!


x KL

Thank you for stopping by my blog. You are very welcome and encouraged to comment. I love receiving feedback! I also love watching a new pretty picture box added to my followers - would love you to join me so I can get to know you too!

2 comments:

  1. Very nice - accessories always spruce a winter wardrobe! I bought a Kate Spade hand bag from the US which I can't wait to arrive! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I'm not the only one tempted by the US.....? Thank God! Love Kate Spade, what did you order?
    X KL

    ReplyDelete

I've recently had some problems with not receiving comments. I have removed word verification to try to rectify this issue. If your much appreciated comment doesn't appear please let me know via email so I can try something else! All comments and feedback are warmly welcomed! x KL