18.6.12

Happy Wedding Anniversary Mum & Dad!

Whilst J was off having fun at Supanova yesterday, David and I hung out with Nana and Grandad.

It was like,.... 'home'

Today they celebrate their 52nd Wedding Anniversary! 


I remember trying on Mum's wedding dress when I first became engaged. I was 20 and there was no way that 24" waist dress would fit me!


















But I don't think anything else has changed much in 52 years. (On second thought, Mum may no longer wear heels). They still love each other to bits and Dad's still a proud 'tea-pot'.
 

I was sick and missed celebrating their 50th Wedding Anniversary with them; where the more recent photographs were snapped.


I honestly don't know how to express my gratitude to these wonderful individuals. They are my parents; but by being themselves they have also become my go-to reference guide, friends, confidants, greatest inspiration and my only idols. And Dad's one hell of a 'fixer-uper-er'.  I am so very blessed.

I love you

Congratulations


x KL

Thank you for stopping by my blog. You are very welcome and encouraged to comment. I love receiving feedback! I also love watching a new pretty picture box added to my followers - would love you to join me so I can get to know you too!

4 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous tribute to your parents! I have just rounded your followers up to 50! Rx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Romy for your comment and support. Wow! I have 50 followers! Thank you for helping me achieve this. x KL

      Delete
  2. That's beatiful KL <3

    Both you and J look so much like your mum <3

    B

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perceptive of you B. The 'Odonoghue' irish geneome is strong. Would've appreciated some of that olive complection from Dad who's Welsh....so would my poor fair / freckled children....
      x KL

      Delete

I've recently had some problems with not receiving comments. I have removed word verification to try to rectify this issue. If your much appreciated comment doesn't appear please let me know via email so I can try something else! All comments and feedback are warmly welcomed! x KL